Join Vigini Studios, Inc. for a memorable 10 day mural workshop (June 13-23, 2010)in San Miquel De Allende, Mexico, an historical artist community. Nicola Vigini will instruct a mural workshop based on the landscape and architecture of this beautiful and historically important town focusing on native stone, architectural trompe l'oeil, foliage, and perspective. Students will leave with a single, completed 4 x 6 panel on canvas.
Mural Nicola has specially designed a mural for this summer's workshop. The image from our 2009 summer workshop is shown in the collection of photos and includes local quarried stone to be studied, perspective from an intriguing angle, local foliage and scenery, architectual elements shown through a typical window setting characterised by a lambrequin or curtain detail design.
- Motorcoach transportation from airport to San Miguel and back
- Day trip including museum entries, private tour, elegant lunch, dusk cocktails in the altiplano over looking SMA
- Personalized walking tour, museum enrty fees, personalized shopping for local antiquities, fabulous ironwork, jewelry
- personalized, individual instruction by master Nicola Vigini
- 19 delicious and varied meals (4 lunches and 6 dinners are the responsibilty of each student; full menu breakfasts are included)
- Elegant opening and closing meals and ceremony
- all materials
Call Toll Free: 877-977-3289
Visit website for details...Mural workshop