Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog Masters Club Professional Blogger...

It's official...I am now a Blog Master. Well, you might say, "Rebecca you have been a Blog Master for years now." And I agree. I have been blogging since 1999 when Live Journal launched, have created and kept 8 blogs going for several years now, and I love every minute of the process. So what's different now?


I have joined the Blog Masters Club  a Master Mind of Professional Bloggers who are on a path of moving their blogs to a different level. Different in professionalism, content, and commitment.
I pledge to make this mission of giving voice to a new generation of Creative Entrepreneurs into a thriving support community of artists, artisans, and craftsmen where their lives and lifestyle businesses are honored, valued, and encouraged to prosper.
I can make this pledge to you because I know this is my life's work and my legacy. It is my gift back to the community that has allowed me to flourish and prosper as a self-employed Creative Entrepreneur for over 30 years. I am living my mission and my purpose. Helping you helps all...

Look for massive action and changes here on the blog, in the magazine, and on the radio talk show. Look for our community platform to be launched and the doors of Creative Entrepreneur University to be thrown open. Look for YOU... read more of our story by clicking here...

1 comment:

Barbara said...

This is what blogging is all about. Sharing information, ideas and occasionally making people laugh and cry! VERY EXCITED!!!

LinkWithin