Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January Cover Artist...Artistically Speaking Magazine

Artistically Speaking Magazine proudly presents our January Cover Artist and Creative Entrepreneur:

Sean Crosby Master Decorative Artist reCreation




I am foremost a decorative painter, but my greatest joy lies in teaching the trade to anyone who wants to learn, and once in a while a painter who has taken a class with me will contact me to help on a job. One of the most interesting projects came to me through my friend Anita Medina, a gifted painter I met in one of my faux fresco classes. A client of Anita’s was interested in replicating the entire fresco cycle of the life of St. Peter, as depicted in the Brancacci Chapel. The “Cappella dei Brancacci" is a chapel in the Church of Santa Maria del Carmine in Florence. It is sometimes called the "Sistine Chapel of the early Renaissance."   read more

Sean was on Artistically Speaking Talk Show in December sharing his thoughts on this project, his life as a creative entrepreneur, and much more. click to listen

Listen to Artisticallyspeaking on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

LinkWithin